Dasha Navalnaya, the daughter of imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny, speaks with CNN’s Jim Sciutto about the conditions her father faces after he was transferred to a maximum-security prison.
- [News] Caleb Swanigan, Former NBA First-Round Pick, Dead At 25
- [News] LGBTQ Pride events surge in small-town USA. Are attitudes changing?
- [News] 12th Malaysia Plan: Sabah spends over RM1.47b on 1,098 projects, says CM
- [News] Gun control bill finalized in wake of deadly mass shootings
- [News] Wall Street rallies to start the week